View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 03:33 PM   #5
BRENT in 10-uh-C

Default Re: 30 tudor top wood question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwood View Post
Thanks for the replies, Brent I think the rear header I am referring to is the #8 rib...I thought it was one piece but according to Les Andrews book he calls it rear header and support shows 2 pcs. Are these pieces available without buying the whole kit? Those are the pcs. that crumbled, the rest I think I can recreate because I have enough of the rest to get measurements from.

Mister Moose thanks for the offer, we have ash available here from some of our suppliers, I'm sure it would be costly for shipping I live in Birchwood Tennessee about 30 miles north of Chattanooga. But I do appreciate the offer.

Thanks again
I have never understood why some authors use words that are not of Ford's nomenclature as it can be very confusing when trying to locate something when folks of different areas use different words to describe the same item.

I would expect those items to be available from the wood manufacturers however their backlog may be substantial in the present day economy. Best to check with them directly.

BRENT in 10-uh-C
www.model-a-ford.com
...(...Finally Updated!! )

BRENT in 10-uh-C is offline   Reply With Quote