View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 09:41 AM   #19
peters180a/170b

Default Re: Sorry "NO"second "DATE" l.o.l.

First Mark M. [ i'll never get into a argument with you] boy you and Ken[?Ron] Ehrenhofer were fired up at the meeting before the judges /owners meeting took place. Sorry i walked in on your meeting before mine. You should of been a defense lawyer..l.o.l. Glad to see you and {Ken?Ron? }was on the same side....Ken my first wife died too at 28 years old. Now Nicole was a car lady. She restored a 1967 conv.Firebird and did not think twice about crawling under a car. Loved the car shows and judged at Hershey on a team. Second past"x'' wife [sell,sell,sell] .SCREW THAT! GONE .Drive in movies [HOLY CRAP] this is the Notheast and nothing is spared .Everything goes if old. NEW ,NEW NEW. First Carvel [knocked down].First Mc.D spared ,train station,court house all very old beautiful building [down.] New junk to look old went up. Only 1 outside drive-in[still open] left in Hyde Park N.Y. [and thats because everthing around it is closed! Ken i met your wife in the lobby and yes she does put in alot of time with the Model "A' News Mag. YOU both do.. And everyone notice the change in the Mag. Guess next meeting will be at Hershey.:>}
peters180a/170b is offline   Reply With Quote