View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 07:01 PM   #29
Karl

Default Re: rebuilding a pre-36 steering box - parts interchangeability

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8COOPMAN View Post
No, the issue is that THEY SCREWED-UP! They either mis-labeled the part, or didn't have the expertise OR DESIRE to understand the idiosyncrasies of the parts involved, nor the desire to stand-by any form of customer satisfaction. The RIGHT thing to do when in business is to eat crow and pony-up when mistakes are made. DD
I agree with you 100% and that is the way I run my business - But I would suggest to you that Business Ethics aren't what they used to be or should be for a lot of firms today. Realistically other than bad mouthing them on forums like this what ability have I ( a small customer) got to deal with a bad seller who is 12000 miles away and has probably never heard of my country and will never even notice I've stopped dealing with them . People say that bad press harms business but I'm not so sure -If that was the case no one who reads this forum would (rightly or wrongly ) buy anything from Macs and plenty do