View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 09:18 AM   #32
C26Pinelake
BANNED

Location: Michigan / Ontario border, Sarnia, Ontario. 50 miles from Detroit and 150 from Toronto.
Default Re: how to contact us

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brassworks View Post
The forum is useful and helps out people new to this hobby by offering up good advice from personal experience. If I read (or hear) of any problem related our product, I stop production to review our process and see if it can be improved. Because we are a small business we can respond to a process change immediately.

The Brassworks has been making radiators for forty years and sometimes I chase my tail because the radiators being criticized were made by the prior owners. There’s not much I can do about this. I have had guys give me an earful about my radiators only to get a photo and see that it was made by another company. My personally favorite though is posts on the forum from people who never actually bought our product but comment to promote another company. My sixteen year old tells me they are called trolls. I looked it up:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

If you are not a troll but have (or had in the past) a problem with a product you purchased from me, please email me directly with the problem and the purchase date so I can determine if has been resolved. I can explain the production process and if we can determine together whether further improvements can be made.

My email is [email protected] and our phone number is 805.239.2501.
The. Man obviously cares and will do whatever to make you happy! How can you ask for more. The original poster should have stayed with his original purchase instead if being influenced by a very small percentage of members. 5 or 6 out of 75,000 Barners is not a large group. Wayne
C26Pinelake is offline   Reply With Quote