View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 02:25 AM   #862
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

Sick doggy. No, it’s sick society.

Australia has a large national pharmaceutical retailer called chemist warehouse. Their shops are large and have shelves packed with every possible product one may need, but mostly with what one will never need regardless of how ill one may ever become. They purport to be cheaper and people believe so because the name suggests so.

I’d much prefer to support my little home town pharmaceutical shop but I had reason to buy at Chemist Warehouse recently. What I saw only supported my belief on how stupid and gullible people can be. In a prominent place was doggy products and here is some of what they were.
Daily dog senior
Daily dog stress and anxiety
Daily dog daily vitamins
Daily dog skin and coat
Daily dog healthy digestion
Daily dog joint and mobility.
The retailer's website lists and additional 39 animal health products. To save you adding the 6 daily dog products, that’s 45 in all.
Pets have reached the higher echelon of society. Pet insurance? Taking pet of Vet for health check-up? Dogs in the house. Even on or in the beds. An additional dog to serve as a companion to the first dog.

My next story is of even more stupidity. You didn’t think people could be this silly did you. Well it gets worse.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg santas.jpg (29.9 KB, 7 views)

And there are times when I have a long memory.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)