View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 01:19 AM   #854
woofa.express

Default Re: tell a Model A related story

What's Hot and Whats Cold?

Our autumn is here and is most welcome. Nightly temps are now falling to a minimum 10C and it is necessary to pull up the doona. And a pullover in the morning to about 9am. Daytime temps are maxing out in the low 30’s but mostly in the mid 20’s. This compares to the low 40’s at times in the summer which is uncomfortable. 20C on those mornings is great but it doesn’t hold for long.
I’m reading an earlier email and weather forecast from Katy and I see the temp in Alberta is getting as low as -16 in daytime and -22 at night and I’d reckon that’s uncomfortable. Like most uncomfortable.
About 6 weeks ago our small town hosted a concert featuring an Alaskan string band, the Zahasky family. They presented and entertained well and with winter weather at Juneau where they live it’s little wonder they sort to travel south. They found it most uncomfortable here in Tocumwal with a daytime temp of 33C and one could see the sweat rolling down their faces that evening on stage. Now that’s comfortable for us.
I guess we all would like to live in Shangri-La. Maybe some of us think we are there now. If so don’t keep it to yourself.

And there are times when I have a long memory.

Last edited by woofa.express; 03-11-2020 at 05:39 AM.
woofa.express is offline   Reply With Quote