View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 02:45 PM   #2
sjhark's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Brandon, SD
Posts: 57
Default Re: Another interior question....please help

I bought my interior set from Cartouche. They include those panels and refer to them as "hip panels". They are similar to the kick panels. I have them in storage right now, so don't have the installation instructions in front of me; but I can get them, if that's what you're asking.
If earthworms had machine guns, we'd all be in trouble!
sjhark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)