View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 09:36 PM   #62
GB SISSON

Default Re: What in Tarnation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cas3 View Post
that first test drive is so much fun!!!
Really too old to do a test run with no seat or steering box. DID however drag it outside into the sunshine and got some pics.... My son shot a video we might download tomorrow. I can't quite get full disengagement of the clutch yet. Actually I can, just fine, but it happens after the pedaL contacts the floorboard, but there is no floorboard yet....Today I ordered a 7/8 clutch master cyl from Wilwood that should address that. It will be harder to depress, but I'm good for a few more PSI. Also, I still have a nice 46 tonner PU that came from the dry Eastern side of Wa state. It is complete but missing engine/trans. This drivetrain just may end up in that truck and the 6 cyl ford H engine could end up in my really nice red truck. Jury is still out. When the weather warms up I will degrease and paint the engine and ancillary components. My hope is for a really nice look when one opens the hood.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0148.jpg (93.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0150.jpg (81.6 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0152.jpg (79.0 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0154.jpg (81.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0156.jpg (71.8 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg to.jpg (85.5 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg tonnber ferame outside 1.jpg (91.6 KB, 51 views)
Owner/Operator of 'Jailbar Ranch' on the side of Mt. Pickett. Current stable consists of 1946 1/2 ton pickup turned woodie wagon with FH V8, 1947 Tonner Pickup (red) mostly stock with exception of a cummins 6at turbo diesel, 1946 Tonner Pickup (green) with 226 cu in 6 cyl flathead, 1979 Toyota landcruiser wagon, completely encased in 1947 Ford Jailbar sheet metal. Ok, cornbinder rear fenders..... 'Rusty ol' floorboards, hot on their feet' (Alan Jackson)

Last edited by GB SISSON; 03-09-2020 at 09:54 PM.
GB SISSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)