View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 06:52 PM   #12
Senior Member
rotorwrench's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 11,928
Default Re: Trunklid to tulip panel gap

It's usually referred to as the panel above the deck lid. Folks always like to attach new terms to shorten or abbreviate long descriptions. Tulip doesn't jump right out and explain why it's called that. It has more than two lips so that doesn't really explain it either. Forgive us old farts for using actual descriptions in reference. This way there is no confusion.

What do they call the panel below the deck lid if I may ask?
rotorwrench is offline   Reply With Quote