View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 06:42 PM   #11
Steve Plucker
Senior Member
Steve Plucker's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Walla Walla, Washington USA
Posts: 5,874
Default Re: Trunklid to tulip panel gap

Originally Posted by Turbo26T View Post
Wonder what Ford called that panel....if you went to a Ford dealer back in the day , what did the parts book list it as??
I have no idea why its called a tulip panel....thats just the term i found when i was looking for one a few years ago....
Looking in the November 15, 1929 Body Parts is what the Ford dealer would of seen "back in the day":

For Roadsters it was A-41405 Panel (deck) assembly---Upper;

For all Coupes it was A-47405 Panel (deck) assembly---Upper.


Walla Walla (WA) Sweet A's since 1993

MARC/MAFCA member since 1978

Ford Model AA Truck Club since 1998

(LIONEL/MTH Toy Train Collector, Orange Crush Soda Collector, Steel Beer Can Collector, Old Gas Pump Collector)
Steve Plucker is offline   Reply With Quote