View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 04:45 PM   #91
fiddlybits

Default Re: Combining MARC, MAFFI & MAFCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by newshirt View Post
It's already done. Fordbarn has become the new "national club." MAFCA and MARC are just lingering until their members age out.

FB dispenses ten times the information that MAFCA and MARC could ever dream of. It has the youth, enthusiasm, and momentum........
I'm sorry, I fell out of my chair laughing at this one....

You were kidding, right? .... but I suspect you were not.

I need not type anything more than to ask anyone with a differing opinion to re-read this very thread.

If not convince, pick any other thread with over 10 replies.
You will certainly find an abundance of old timers "sitting on their porches", yelling for you to get off their lawns and expounding on how they know the right way to do everything and not to listen to any of those answers with actual facts in them.

It's a constant stream of one-upsmanship and "whether I'm correct or not is not the issue....it's that my opinion is right and theirs is wrong".

I have spent a lot of time searching this site for information and I find my self always getting tired of having to filter through all of the posturing, opinions and threadjacking. (not to mention the flat out bullying and sophomoric diatribe witnessed on a few occasions, one of them personally.)

Until this group can interact in a civil, encouraging and enjoyable way this will not be the club of the future.

Frankly, in its present "state", FB sucks the fun out of having a Model A. If it were not for valuable information buried within all the fertilizer I wouldn't come around and, although I have lots of questions, I will not ask them as I have experienced that once already.
fiddlybits is offline   Reply With Quote