View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 10:36 PM   #46
Logan

Default Re: Model A Fords and Ford 2.0 and 2.3 engines

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever4 View Post
The problem is that people like Logan don't really have a home on the HAMB either, since pinto engines and weber carbs are totally unwelcome there also.

I think Logan should just use the DMAFC site to host his pinto discussions and keep it off Fordbarn.
Dont you run electronic ignition, high comp head, generator regulator??? Did not know electronic ignition, snyders head, and regulators were era accesory. Pot calling kettle black if you ask me. Incase you hadnt noticed this is not my thread. I was awnsering what was posted. And who are you to decide where my home is at??? I fall into the Modifed A class, not street rod, you should atleast know they even have a judging class for cars like mine. The type of cars people can get in and they are set up to drive cross country, with a reliable car. Yes stock cars can do it, but I like having reliability. Ive driven 9,000 miles in two years. Thats not a lot to some, but to others its more than what theyve driven in 20 years. Ive been to 20+ meets all around texas and the country. So sorry if i dont drive a bone stock model a, but atleast i drive it . We've been through this before, and i asked you never to talk to me or about me again. I thought we had understood that. Give me a break dude im only 17 geez. But your starting it again....

Last edited by Logan; 08-24-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote