View Single Post
Old 01-08-2024, 12:38 PM   #21
ronn

Default Re: Prices going through the roof?

Brent, as Ive alluded to many times in the past- you are in a whole different drivers seat from most of us.
Not that that is a bad thing. You have a totally diff perspective to the hobby and know more about model As then the majority of us combined, will ever know.
I just state my facts and opinions from keen observation of the last 50 yrs. My father bought a T when I was 9 yrs old and Ive been hooked like a bass since. Not a day goes by that Im not on ebay, Ford Barn, FB or CL. I am always roaming the media
and come to my own conclusions.
When you look at a car, you see tons of work that needs to be performed, from a restorers eye. I look at cars quite differently. I accept worn out paint, or bald tires as "nuances" or patina if you will.
So as Keith from Hampshire says, if you guys dont want to buy, there are always plenty of rodders that will pay. I am in his camp. Everything has potential, from a rust bucket to the best in the country. Its all in perspective of the viewer......
I dont look at everything needing a restoration. As a matter of fact, I prefer weathered worn and old.
ronn is offline   Reply With Quote