View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 07:35 AM   #27
AnthonyG

Default Re: Easier steering for ‘35 Tudor?

I know I’ll be getting a lot of rhetoric back from this. But I gotta ask a question beings I am incapacitated and might be for the rest of my life with my back. My question is doing the switch to either power steering or going to the 1939 Ford steering box, does it make more sense to considering the labor simplicity to have someone do it to go to a mustang two conversion kit front end. I’ll get a Power rack and pinion steering, a much nicer ride and more modern handling. While I know the kit is much more expensive but It makes the installation much more straightforward & many shops can do! I’m thinking between not being able to do myself, drive easability for my back & the labor the kit may be the better way to go in the long run for me? Rather than trying to go with the Saginaw power steering or the 1939 Ford steering box conversion!
I know there will be a lot of conversation, probably more negative and positive,
But that’s OK, more info, always better than less. But please give me your thoughts.
T

Last edited by AnthonyG; 11-05-2023 at 07:47 AM.
AnthonyG is offline   Reply With Quote