View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 10:03 PM   #6
kiwi nz

Default Re: Obsolete & classic auto parts wrong pricing issue

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Thanks Mac VP, yes I understand how things change and how unpredictable things can be.

Because of the high shipping costs I am looking to get as many of the needed parts, as I can, from the one supplier, .
Obsolete parts has just about everything that I need, I compared prices and was happy to place an order.
Prices doubling and in one case tripling stopped me from continuing, I do not know if their whole catalogue will be like this, but so far not one price was unchanged when added to the order.
I asked if they had an up to date online price list and this is the reply I received.

Hi
The catalog online is just like my paper copy. You have to put it in the shopping cart to get the correct price.
Thank you

The Staff
Obsolete & Classic Auto Parts, Inc

Incidentally about an hr later they emailed me a copy of the latest, up to date, Pickup Parts Catalogue.
So I don't think it was an unreasonable enquiry to ask about an accurate price list.

With the time difference and my having to work during the day ph calls are difficult so emails are my preferred contact, I try to be as polite as I can but often get little help or information in return.

I deal with the business's that make buying from them easy rather than difficult.

I am back to finding a supplier for my parts, I may end up back at Obsolete Parts for some of them, as they seem to be the only one so far that can supply me a complete interior upholstery kit.

Last edited by kiwi nz; 07-31-2023 at 11:56 PM.
kiwi nz is online now   Reply With Quote