Thread: Hershey
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 05:00 AM   #19
Wick

Default Re: Hershey

I'm back,Hershey was a lot different this year. 500+ cars in the car corral on Thursday. I found some great deals on V8 60 parts. I bought a lot of cutouts to keep Steve busy. KRW stuff was all over the place,I saw 4 engine stands....$800-2200
Horns everywhere, Roadster body for $3,500,truck cabs,Tudor body,project cars....none sold.
The chocolate field had lite traffic everyday, Orange was busy,Green was busy. People were complaining about the $20 parking
Rain on Tuesday had buyers coming by,some drove cars all day too shop,I did plenty of shopping. Wednesday I had buyers only when I pulled out High wheel bicycle parts. Thursday was a dud,sold nothing,went shopping and all the A stuff was picked over or over priced.
Thursday was also bring your dog and wife day to just walk ..plenty of scooters just riding around
You rarely see someone carrying a part on a scooter/golf cart.
Between Carlisle and Hershey it cost me to set up this year,normally it's profitable. Fuel was $500.00 Between both events. Next year no Carlisle for me,I'll focus on Hershey more.
Wick is offline   Reply With Quote