Thread: Paul Shinn
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 10:49 PM   #16
P.S.

Default Re: Paul Shinn

Dear fellow Model A addicts,

Thank you SO much for the prayers and kindness you have shown to both Tina and myself. There is no doubt, the Model A community is the absolute best. We are truly not worthy. We were both somewhat hesitant to post the last video, but in the end, decided it was best to just lay it all out and be open with everyone. We're just regular people, flaws and all. We aren't celebrities or TV stars, we just make low budget videos for YT to help other Model A owners and prospective Model A owners, so what would we be trying to prove by pretending it didn't happen? We knew posting that was the right thing to do. Thanks to Tina for helping put it together.

Yes, this was a really close call, and it had our undivided attention. Model T never left my side, and since she's a nurse, that was helpful!

The good news is, I am recovering VERY quickly. Our doctor has been in shock how fast the recovery is happening. They thought I was going to be on oxygen at least 6 weeks HA! Try 6 days! I only use it at night now, but even that is soon to pass. The pneumonia is 90% gone. The heart problem... Well, that's something I have to deal with, but it won't stop me. It never has.

Model T and I will record this Saturday's video tomorrow with an update and viewer mail. INSIDER HINT: You can tell when I'm not feeling good enough to turn wrenches whenever the video is "viewer mail".

I know that I have an obligation to turn out decent, helpful videos for everyone. And that is the plan. Very soon, we will get back to instructional videos. That's a promise!

God bless,
Paul
P.S. is offline   Reply With Quote