View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 09:41 AM   #17
Model A Ron

Default Re: High Compression Head Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRENT in 10-uh-C View Post
I realize Ron will take offense to this however I find this being the typical mindset of today. Ron has given a public review or recommendation, ...and ultimately given advice that will likely affect someone's decision in the future. Ron is a relatively new Model-A owner who IMO lacks enough first-hand experience to actually guide others in this regard. To further add to this, Ron is not an engine rebuilder or restorer who has first-hand experience with both cylinder heads where an accurate comparison can be made. Therefore, this entire recommendation IMO is based on an opinion where there is no foundation other than hearsay for comparison.
Brent
No offense taken at all as I was expecting your comments to come. I simply took the advise to drive my car and experience the cars that different people have prior to making a decision. With this first hand experience, (Not HEARSAY) I made the right decision for myself. I was simply giving my opinion after driving cars with both heads. See my quote below from my original posting:

" In my opinion and remember everyone has one....I could not tell a difference between the two"

I am sure that someone with your experience and expert knowledge can tell the 2.75 HP difference between the 5.5 and 6.0 head and I am very happy for you. Unfortunately I could not tell the difference. If I were going for high performance based on my experience I would have went with the Lion Head however that was not the direction or vision I have for my car. We are talking about a Model A hear not a tricked out Mustang.

But what do I know? I am just a guy in my late 40's who just learned how to change my oil......for some on hear I need to point out that this is Satire

Thanks again for the expected and predictable response.

Regards,
Ron
Model A Ron is offline   Reply With Quote