View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 07:44 PM   #387
Hot Rod Reverend

Default Re: 1955 Ford Club Sedan Refresh Blog

For those of you that cannot view these photos in your browser, I did find a fix for Mozilla and Google Chrome browsers. Please read this post from the HAMB...

"I found these links posted over at T.R.A.K last week by Bernard Kron. The Mozilla link worked for me.
Post by Bernard Kron on Aug 27, 2017 at 4:41pm An add-on (plug-in) has been developed, originally for Chrome and now ported over to Mozilla Firefox, that re-establishes the links to all Photobucket images that have been blocked with the Photobucket "Logo of Death" (see below. So far it's available only for Firefox & Google Chrome browsers. I will update this post if it emerges for Microsoft Internet Explorer, Edge or other popular browsers.
For Google Chrome users open Chrome and navigate here: github.com/kzahel/photobucket-embed-fix ; or here: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embed-fix/naolkcpnnlofnnghnmfegnfnflicjjgj?hl=en
For Mozilla Firefox users open Firefox (v. 48 and above) and go here: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-embedded-fix/?src=ss
end quote"

Last edited by Hot Rod Reverend; 09-08-2017 at 08:56 PM.
Hot Rod Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote