View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 09:08 AM   #26
Todd Sgamba

Default Re: The 60-A, B, C Fordor Sedans

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by asapguy View Post
Interesting thread. It got my curiosity up so I went and checked my 60B, at least I thought it was a B & not an A. The car only has approx. 65K miles. The firewall date is 1-12-29. The # on Briggs tag on the pass. side floor 190 - 103272.
As long as there are some 60-A-B owners reading this. I have a question about the rear seam on the top. My top had been replaced at some point & the seam was carried over to the back of the drip moldings on both sides. I have seen a few leatherbacks that were this way. Two are pictured in the "Henry's Lady" book. Most just have the seam across the back and extend about 10" around to the side. I did not extend mine all the way to the trip molding which to me looks much better.
Throughout the years, I have been in contact with about a half a dozen 60A and B owners who have the original tops or replaced the original tops on their cars. All of them had the main seam with welting that only went across the back top edge of the body. It did not continue around the sides. Todd
Todd Sgamba is offline   Reply With Quote