View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 10:42 AM   #10
Deuce Coupe

Default Re: How to Build a 1930 Model A Front Fender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin-tin View Post
Welcome to this great forum Deuce Coupe. Might I suggest you check out another great website and forum. http://www.metalmeet.com/ You will find like minded people on there that will be more than happy to help you. Very talented people on there.
Thanks Vin-Tin, I checked out the metalmeet forum, it looks fantastic thanks for the tip. I'm sure those guys are going to be able to answer any metalworking questions I might have. They even have a forum specifically dedicated to scratch building car bodies.

I'm sure they will have lots to say about how I sectioned up my front fender too.

I know the way I sectioned it is far from efficient. It was just easy to do it this way in Sketchup. And I'm really just messing around right now to see what's possible. I'm going to draw up the Ranger truck chassis I actually have and then redesign a new fender to fit that anyway. So this initial work was just to get my feet wet using Sketchup.

Thanks for the tip. I joined the Metalmeet forum and I'll definitely be posting there quite a bit as I continue with this project.
Deuce Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote