View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 08:51 AM   #5
ctlikon0712

Default Re: End of Hershey report Saturday 10-10-2015

Valid observations and points guy's. I too wonder why Saturday the swap meet is considered over. There are many people who work who would show up for Saturday if it was still going on and worth the trip or time. And there are to many motor homes and vehicles....
Putting myself in the vendors shoes, I am sure it is nice to stay in a motor home right where your wares are setup to keep an eye on things at night and If you are set up on Tuesday I am sure I would be ready to go home by Saturday. I am sure many people looking over your items and asking questions without purchasing could be aggravating or tiresome.
I also enjoy looking at the Automotive Related Antiques, that being said... Wow many are asking outrageous amounts of money for their items. Its no wonder they don't seem to sell anything. The stuff that isn't car related has no business being at the show in my opinion.
I thanked many of the Saturday swap vendors that I saw for staying Saturday. I hope that part of the show gets better.