The Ford Barn

The Ford Barn (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Early V8 (1932-53) (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Crusty Flatty Lockdown run in the 33 coupe! To the shops! (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281421)

Mart 05-22-2020 07:47 AM

Crusty Flatty Lockdown run in the 33 coupe! To the shops!

Hello. Welcome to another video from Mart's Garage. During lockdown we had to only drive for essential journeys. Shopping as infrequently as possible is an essential journey, so i decided to leave the daily parked and get the coupe out to give the Crusty Flatty a run. It ain't much, but it was fun to give it a little run around relatively quiet roads.
Come and join me. Recording date was 30th April.

If you watch directly in youtube the like and subscribe buttons become available. Please subscribe if you haven't already. It would be good to break the 500 mark.

Mart.

https://youtu.be/ZQczB5OsMtk

corvette8n 05-22-2020 08:31 AM

Re: Crusty Flatty Lockdown run in the 33 coupe! To the shops!

Hey Mart thanks for the ride, that flatty runs pretty good, but you do need to clean your windscreen.:)

L-head 05-22-2020 09:08 AM

Everybody has a "next" project. Can you give us a hint what you next one might be? Please continue to supply us with videos.

Merc Cruzer 05-22-2020 10:25 AM

Mart,

Thank you for reminding us that this virus issue extends past our local boundaries. We truly are all in this together.

Stay safe,

Merc Cruzer

Black Fifty 05-22-2020 10:39 AM

Mart,

Another very enjoyable video. I agree with Merc Cruzer about how we're all so affected by the pandemic. The video is a great reminder about what all of us have to deal with for the time being.

And thank you for allowing us a peek into your life. It's amazing how we're able to ride along with folks from thousands of miles away and feel like we're visiting with a good friend.

And finally:
Don't touch that exhaust! And you should have let us believe that you broke the tires loose when you drove away from your home! :D

Stay healthy and safe.
Mike

41ford1 05-22-2020 10:45 AM

The Crusty Flatty is no longer crusty. It sounds pretty good.

19Fordy 05-22-2020 10:48 AM

Thanks for the ride through your community in your 33.
Well done.
Love the way your garage and shop are tucked away behind your fence.
Are there Homeowner Associations where you are? Hope not.

done4 05-22-2020 11:29 AM

Thanks Mart fun to have my Friday coffee with you and ride along. Fun time, be safe and see you next time.

mfirth 05-22-2020 06:58 PM

T H A N K S 4 THE ride Mart !!!!! Sold my 52 & i REGRET IT. So, i'll ride with ya whenever i can. I love how she looks & runs. Send her to me in Ohio U S A...........
mike

petehoovie 05-22-2020 08:51 PM

Mart....I'd like to see a picture of the camera you use for these videos. What brand, model number and how much memory it is equipped with. How did you mount the camera in the car?....

koates 05-23-2020 12:39 AM

Marty, thanks for the nice ride. Reminds me of my 34 except the steering wheel is on the opposite side to your car. Interesting to look at your neighbourhood. The old V8 sounds good. Best regards, Kevin.

Mart 05-23-2020 05:09 PM

I just hit 500 subs! Thanks for all the support guys.

Mart.

Joe Immler 05-23-2020 06:14 PM

MART Thanks for the ride. All car shows and cruises are cancelled here in Ohio so my next drive will be like yours. No where to go but I AM GONE anyway.