Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 11-09-2014, 10:33 AM   #1
JimOH

Default CAR JACKET #S-3 MUSTANG and or CORVETTE SOLD

City: Perry
State: oHIo
Price: In Ad

SOLD.
REDUCED TO $100 PLUS THE COST OF SHIPPING.
SAVE DOLLARS $$$$$!
Car Jacket #S-3. A big step up from an ordinary car cover or Omni Bag. New in box, never used. Made for the 1964-66 Mustang, 75-82 Mustang and 90-93 Mustang. Also for the 1953-97 Corvettes. An absolutely dry car storage jacket, sweat and moisture can not get to your car, protects chrome and aluminum from corrosion. Great storage for the winter. Manufactured by PINE RIDGE ENTERPRISE located in Bath, MI 48808. This manufacturer is very reputable and they are car people from way back. You can check them out on the internet. Just about a year ago I paid $247.00 including shipping but I will sell this never used jacket for $100.00 plus $25 shipping to a lower 48 US address. You just unzip the Jacket, roll your car in and zip it up. It is that easy and safe. I bought this for a show car but then I sold that car before I got to use this cover.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Car Jacket for 64-66 Mustang or 53-67 Corvette..jpg (28.5 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by JimOH; 07-24-2015 at 10:50 PM. Reason: SOLD REDUCED TO $100 PLUS SHIPPING COST SOLD
JimOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 11:27 AM   #2
JimOH

Default Re: CAR JACKET #S-3 MUSTANG and or CORVETTE

Added! This CarJacket zips and seals around your vehicle protecting it from rust, corrosion, moisture, dust, dirt and insects. It will protect for weeks, months or years and your vehicle comes out as pristine as when it went in. CarJacket has been on the market for years and is USA made. SOLD.

Last edited by JimOH; 07-22-2015 at 05:17 PM.
JimOH is offline   Reply With Quote