Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 11-18-2014, 12:26 PM   #1
jyakel

Default Looking to buy a Model A Ford, need your advice

Hello learned ladies and gentlemen,
I am brand new to the Ford Barn site. I have spent several hours reading the questions and comments from members in the various ‘threads’. I can tell the current Ford Barn members are truly willing to help other members and are passionate about their old Fords.
So, let me ask you for your advice. I am looking to buy a Model A Ford. I have always wanted one and I happened upon a very nice one for sale. It appears to be in very good to excellent condition. The current owner claims it is a very original car (still 6V, still mechanical brakes, no turn signals, no second tail light etc, etc.)
I’m looking for a safe and fun weekly driver Model A, not a Barrett Jackson auction car. So, what should I know before I go and look at this Model A? I know my question is very general and maybe too vague, but I really would like you to respond with any advice.

Here are my thoughts right now:
  • I’m not buying this Model A as an investment. I want to drive it, enjoy it, and share it with my grandchildren.
  • I know Model A parts are readily available, which is good!
  • Are mechanical brakes safe? Will they stop the car?
  • Can a Model A reasonably keep up with traffic? What would you say is a safe top speed for a Model A?
  • The current owner claims his Model A is a 1931, however, I noticed in the pictures of his Model A that the firewall does not have the ‘teardrop’ indent for the gas shutoff. Did early ‘31’s not have the teardrop indent?

Please Ford Barn members, point me in the right direction. Your help will be greatly appreciated by this newbie.
Sincerely,
John
jyakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 12:33 PM   #2
Mitch//pa
BANNED

Default Re: Looking to buy a Model A Ford, need your advice

Hi John,
welcome to the barn
can you please post some pics of the body, engine area etc.... what body style??
yes the early 31 had a flat firewall
properly working mech brakes are safe
Mitch//pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 12:42 PM   #3
H. L. Chauvin

Hi John,

FWIW, whether buying a new car or vintage car, nothing like "hands on".

If you find a nearby Model A Club with members willing to let you "see" what they have, it would help more than you could ever imagine.

A picture is only worth a thousands words more than written advice -- "hands on" is an unabridged dictionary in at least 1,000 languages.

Never choose a lifetime spouse from a catalog either -- "hands on."
H. L. Chauvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 12:47 PM   #4
Rowdy
BANNED

Safe speed depends alot on steering and brake condition. So will not comment much. A car that was restored primarily for parades and car shows is not always fun to drive as many things get overlooked in the effort to get it done quickly and cheaply and looks are more important than the critical specs needed for safe driving. Many opinions on here varying from 35-60 depending on the mechanical condition of the parts. Also health of the engine and gear ratio play into reasonable expectations of top sustainable speed. Rod
Old 11-18-2014, 12:47 PM   #5
Brother Hesekiel

Hi John!
Welcome to the Barn. Without words we understand what attracts you to the Model A, as we feel the same. Yes, mechanical brakes on all four wheels are safe and a lot better than only brakes on the rear wheels, as it was common, or no wheel brakes, like the Model T has it.

A sorted A can be driven like a normal car, certainly in town, and up to speeds of 45 or slightly over. It's not a good car if you need to do a lot of freeway driving at higher speeds. Most Model A's can driver faster, but they don't feel good doing it over longer periods of time. It could be changed with an overdrive, but that's another subject all together.

Yes, the early 1931 had the "old" firewall. My '31 has the indented firewall (of which also two versions exist) but a '29 fuel tank, so it's a bastard. A lot can happen to a "cheap" car in 80+ years . . .

A 1931 radiator shell will have painted inserts on bottom AND the top.

Last edited by Brother Hesekiel; 11-18-2014 at 12:54 PM.
Brother Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 12:48 PM   #6
jyakel

Hi Mitch,
Thank you for your prompt rely. I'll try to post a few pictures here. Let me know your thoughts.
John
PS: I hope I attached these photos correctly??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Model A 02.jpg (40.4 KB, 415 views)
File Type: jpg Model A 01.jpg (32.8 KB, 413 views)
File Type: jpg Model A 05.jpg (37.7 KB, 406 views)
File Type: jpg Model A 03.jpg (31.8 KB, 387 views)
File Type: jpg Model A 04.jpg (31.8 KB, 364 views)
Old 11-18-2014, 12:48 PM   #7
barkleydave

I am an experienced vintage car buyer however I too am new to Model A's.
I was lucky and have a friend who has been involved in T's and A's for over 60 years.
He found my truck knew it and we went together to check it out. I let him go over it and based on his experience and the fact he has restored many of these cars, I bought it on the spot.

Hands on is best and even better if the hands are experienced A owners and users to go with you!

dave
barkleydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 12:56 PM   #8
jyakel

H.L., Rowdy, and Bro. Heskiel,
Thank you! your advice is well taken. I will be learning a lot from all of you.
John
Old 11-18-2014, 01:02 PM   #9
jyakel

Barkleydave,
Thank you! I wish I had an experienced friend like yours. What an advantage that would be. Do you recognize this Model A from the photos I posted in an earlier reply? The owner claims the A came from Kentucky originally.
John
Old 11-18-2014, 01:19 PM   #10
Tom Wesenberg

Looks like you found the exact car I'd buy to carry grandkids in. You just can't beat a nice sedan for carrying extra people. This is the straight windshield, which has a lot of wood. When the wood goes bad the doors will sag, so check how they line up and open and close. Hopefully the wood and mechanicals are done as nicely as the paint job.

I feel safer in a car with mechanical brakes than hydraulic. Mechanical brakes don't have cylinders to rust and lock up, hoses to burst or leak, and master cylinders to go bad.

If you feel the price is right, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. It may need a few things worked over, but buying one that won't be torn apart for years getting restored means a lot. Keep all the moving parts greased and oiled, and enjoy the ride.
Tom Wesenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:51 PM   #11
sphanna

Looks like a nice straight early 30 Briggs standard Fordor with the oval speedometer. With correct factory Copra and Chicle Drab paint color. The straw wheels were available from June 30 if i am correct. Before June they were black. I really like your car based on the pictures. I have the same car and i love it. Nice ride and lots of comfort/room.

Last edited by sphanna; 11-18-2014 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Spelling
sphanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 03:01 PM   #12
ronn

great colors and nice looking car!

Take a couple of guys from your local chapter with you if you are going to buy-

they will see things you wont.
ronn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 03:34 PM   #13
J Franklin

That is either a late '30 or earliest 1931, if it was sold in 1931 it was probably registered as a '31
J Franklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 03:36 PM   #14
pgerhardt

Here are some things to look for (all of these are faults I discovered in the 29 tudor I recently bought).
1. Check that it has all four shocks (I have a Bill Stipe set on order for mine.)
2. Check the brakes. You should be able to lock up the tires and generate skid marks on a dirt road. (Mine can't. I will be rebuilding the brakes with cast iron drums.)
3. Run it up a long hill and make sure it doesn't over heat. (The pictures of the engine shows that there has been long term weeping of water from the head gasket. This is a common Model A trait often covered up with a quick engine repaint, but make sure there is no water in the oil.)
4. Check that the crank can be inserted and engage the drive shaft pulley. (My front spring has shifted slightly toward the driver's side, and the driver's side spring shackle is resting on the axle causing bump steer. I'll be rebuilding the front end with a new front spring and maybe a new front crossmember.)
5. Check the paint carefully. Look for runs, sags, and areas that have not been properly color sanded and rubbed out. There should be nice sharp reflections of objects that are over 10 feet away, and there should not be any tape lines on the fender welt indicating it was quickly repainted with the fenders on. (The rear fenders are already off mine and will be redone this winter and I'll finish repainting the rest next spring.)
In closing don't be overwhelmed by a pretty paint job and new interior kit (I was.). Make sure the "bones" of the car are good. In my case it is all good because I enjoy the work needed to correct my car's faults as much as driving it. But it will be a couple of years before the car is where I want it to be.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2014-11-18 at 3.32.52 PM.jpg (20.8 KB, 56 views)

Last edited by pgerhardt; 11-18-2014 at 03:46 PM.
pgerhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 03:40 PM   #15
Barry B./ Ma.

Nice car, if it has a round speedometer (couldn't tell from the picture angle) and one piece splash aprons I would say it's an early 31 Briggs body fordoor sedan.
Barry B./ Ma. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 03:43 PM   #16
Fred K-OR

Looks like a great car to me. But I am no expert on the details of what cars should look like.

Are the mechanical things in good shape? Brakes stop it, engine starts well, engine runs well, not to much oil leaking, body seems to be without rust, and a number of things that you may need as just a "driver". It seems like any Model A you purchase you will have to spend some additional money on some typical repairs that may be needed, like new breaks, new tires, maybe an engine overhaul, maybe front end rebuild, etc. Looks like H L above gave you a good list of things to check. So guess what I am saying if the purchase price is what you feel you want to spend, then have a few extra dollars handy over a period of time to get the rig so that you can drive it every day like you mentioned.

Have fun with it!
Fred K-OR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 03:46 PM   #17
CarlG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphanna View Post
Looks like a nice straight early 30 Briggs standard Fordor with the oval speedometer...
That's a round speedometer. The angle of the picture makes it look screwy. The splash aprons appear to be one piece. IMHO, early 31.
Model A Restorers Club
Antique Automobile Club of America
Mullins Owner's Club
CarlG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:17 PM   #18
Charlie Stephens

After I emailed this to John I realized it might be better to post it and get the comments from others:

I was recently asked by someone who was interested in becoming involved in the Model A hobby where to start. The following is my answer to that question. I also mention what can be done to “personalize” a Model A. Some of the items I discuss I would not do to my own Model A but these are based on the way I use my car. I have included changes that I would not make to my own car to enable you to understand what you might find on an existing vehicle. You need to evaluate these changes based on the way you will use “your” Model A. Minimize the changes you make to the Model A or you will lose the "character" of the car. When evaluating changes you also must consider that most changes will disqualify you from formal judging and some will disqualify you even from the touring class competition (check with the MARC/MAFCA clubs). Don’t become overwhelmed by the number of items discussed. You can get into a stock Model A and drive it and enjoy it.
1. The first thing you should do is to join one or both of the national clubs that specialize in Model A Fords. Membership information may be found on their web sites. The web site for the Model A Ford Club of America (MAFCA) is www.mafca.com. The web site for the Model A Restorers Club (MARC) is www.modelaford.org.
2. Join one or more local chapters of MAFCA or MARC. The local chapters are listed on the web sites for the two national clubs. Get to know the people and the cars. Try to ride in some of the cars. You need to spend some time with these cars to fully appreciate that compared to modern cars they are cold in winter and hot in summer, difficult to steer when compared to modern power assisted vehicles , have engines that vibrate compared to modern engines even when properly balanced, have a high noise level which makes conversation and radio listening difficult, require more tinkering than modern cars, have a stiff suspension and airplane wing like fenders which can make driving over 55 mph stressful for some, and don't get good gas mileage for the horsepower produced. Having said all of that, I have had my Model A for thirty years and have no intention of selling it. Ask where the local sources of parts are and what local mechanics are good. Find someone to help you evaluate a car once you think you have found the one you want.
3. Post your general location on the message board at www.ahooga.com and ask if there is anybody in your area that could suggest local events of interest.
4. Plan on purchasing the car at some point in the future (6 months is good) and don’t be tempted to rush into a purchase. Decide what you want and then go find it. Otherwise you will be stuck with a car that you don’t want when you find the one you do.
5. Decide what you want to do with the car. How are you going to use it? Are you looking for a car to show or one to drive on weekends? This will also determine how original of a car you want but I will get into that later.
6. Decide what body style you want based on what you intend for the car. Trucks are nice for hauling stuff. Sedans are good for hauling people (I like the ’31 slant window because it is an all steel body, the earlier four door sedans had a lot of structural wood). Roadsters and phaetons are nice for show but not good if you intend to use them during the winter. And the list goes on, and on, and…. Remember that the chrome and upholstery on a pick up is a lot less expensive than the chrome and upholstery on a deluxe vehicle.
7. Decide what year you want. The 1928-29’s look similar. The 1930-31’s look similar. The earlier cars look more “antique” and the later cars have smoother lines. The year you like may also be based on the body style you choose. Go to the MAFCA web site or the Dallas Model A Ford Club (www.dmafc.com) web site and look at pictures of cars to help your decision. A modern analogy to this is the small T-Birds. Some people like the early (55-56) ones and some the later (57). I personally like the later one but I know people that feel just as strongly about the early ones. A word of advice, never try to argue this point.
8.Next become familiar with the value of the Model A vehicles. Buy a magazine such as the “Old Cars Price Guide” to get an understanding of how the differences in years, body styles and condition affect prices. I wouldn’t recommend subscribing since the prices don’t change that fast but a single issue would be useful. Most parts dealers will have this magazine. You can check the values of the cars on the Internet at Bob Johnson's "What's it worth page" These sources should be used as guidance only. You can now fine tune what a specific vehicle is worth by going to the various classified advertisements with a better understanding of what affects the value of a Model A. Remember that even where you are located can have a minor affect on the value.
9. Buy a copy of the judging standards and paint standards published by the national clubs. These are available from the clubs or from most parts dealers. Read these to understand what you should be looking for on the cars. Remember these are oriented towards show cars but the authenticity of any car will help determine its value. Be sure to have someone who is knowledgeable look at any car before you buy it as it is not possible to absorb everything in the standards and someone who is familiar with the cars will often spot incorrect parts/colors. Once you have purchased a car the judging standards will be a valuable reference. I don’t own nor do I desire to own a high point show car. This book is valuable to a person like myself because it enables me to buy the correct part when presented with a selection of several parts that are functionally interchangeable. A good example is the 6 different throttle control linkages. If you are selecting from a pile of them you might as well get the one that is correct for your car since it will probably be the same price and if you ever sell your car (this I don’t recommend) it will be worth more with the correct parts.
10. Eventually you will want to have a copy of the Model A Ford Mechanics Handbook available from MARC. You should also get a copy of the service bulletins. These are available from most suppliers in a hardback book or a very authentic but more expensive copy from MARC. If you want an excellent history of the Model A get a copy of The Ford Model A As Henry Built It by George De Angelis, Edward P. Francis. When you finally buy your car if it doesn’t come with an owners manual you will want to buy one. Owner’s manuals changed over the years and you will want one to match your car. Not all revisions of the owner’s manual have been reprinted but often the changes were subtle.
11. Obtain several catalogs. Suppliers are listed (without recommendation) on the MAFCA website.) Go to “site index” and then “suppliers of Model A parts”. Be sure to get a catalog from Bratton’s, I have had very good service from them in the past. Also check Hemmings (available from most suppliers) for advertisements.
12. Find out where the local swap meets are advertised. Suppliers will often allow clubs to place stacks of their flyers advertising swap meets on their counters. If you live in the southern California area there is a magazine centered on advertising swap meets [Automotive Calendar of Events - (714) 229-9100]. I am sure that similar magazines exist in other parts of the country. Once you start attending swap meets you will find that flyers advertising other swap meets are available at the swap meets.
13. Find out where cars are advertised in your area. The MARC and MAFCA web sites advertise cars but they are national and there is a limit to how far a person can travel. Parts suppliers often provide bulletin boards for use of the hobbyists. Major local newspapers advertise and may have web sites for cars. Find out where your newspaper is first dropped off and be there to pick up a copy.
14. Don’t buy a “basket case” and plan to put it together. It is difficult for even an experienced Model A person to evaluate a “basket case” and estimate what it will cost when finished.
15. Don’t get fooled by a nice paint job. A lot of problems can hide under a good coat of paint.
16. After you have decided on a car think about it overnight. It will probably still be there and it’s good to cool off a little.
17. Be sure you have seen the car during the day with enough light to evaluate the bodywork. Stand back and look for ripples in the body panels.
18. One final item before you complete the purchase of the car is to verify that the vehicle identification number (VIN) on the car matches the VIN number on the paperwork. The original VIN number for Model A was the engine number, which appeared stamped into a boss on the left side of the engine block next to the cylinder head. When the car was manufactured this number was also stamped into the top of the left hand frame rail but after the body was installed it was no longer visible.If the engine was replaced the paperwork should have been changed with the Department of Motor Vehicles but it frequently wasn't. To correct this problem many states attach VIN plates to the vehicles door jam and use this number to register the vehicle. Note that many engines rebuilders restamped engines over the years. They may have restamped the number to match the registration or they may have restamped it with their own number (e.g. the first engine that Joe’s Garage rebuilt may have been stamped JG1). The original serial number should take the form of star, A, the number, and a final star. If the engine for your car was replaced with one that was originally installed in a truck (actually the engine was identical, Ford was trying to track a stronger clutch used in trucks) the “A” would be replaced with “AA”. The number should be between one and slightly less than five million. The MARC/MAFCA judging standards contain a table that shows when the engine was built and allowing 3 months for installation (as recommended by the standards) this would determine when the vehicle was assembled. The serial number information is available on line from the MAFCA web site (www.mafca.com). From the home page of the site go to "Site Index" and then look under "Engine production and serial number table". Remember to allow 3 months for installation. Other numbers you may find stamped on your car include a body number on the floor sill indicating where the body was manufactured and what body it was off of the production line and for the 1928 and 1929 vehicles a date (e.g. 3 15 29) on the engine compartment side of the gas tank.
Now I will get into the changes that I would make or at least consider making to a Model A assuming that I was starting with one that was original but not a high point show car or such a low mileage original that it wouldn’t be appropriate to change it. These are changes that I would personally make based on how I use my Model A. As I go down the list I am sure the purists will become increasingly angered and probably stop reading. I include these items such that you may evaluate any changes you may find on cars you are considering. If you remove original parts from the car, save them because someday someone may want to completely restore the car (this extends from bolts with special heads to complete mechanical brake systems). If you add parts, bolt them on using existing holes. The person who wants to completely restore the car in the future may turn out to be you. Remember, as I said before, you can get into a stock Model A and drive it and enjoy it.
1. Put a fuse in the electrical system. Most suppliers sell a small fuse that mounts on the generator. It’s cheap insurance.
2. Get a heat baffle that shields the distributor from the exhaust manifold heat. Be sure to get the stainless steel one, it will look good forever. The heat from the exhaust manifold is hard on the condenser. Even after installing the shield, carry an extra condenser under the seat and buy only the highest quality condenser you can get.
3. Check the water pump, if there is any sign of leakage, replace it with a pack less pump (don’t cut corners here, buy a good one).
5. Check the fan. If it is an original fan check carefully for fatigue cracks. Feel the blade for signs of rust inside between the layers of metal. Consider one of the reproduction aluminum fan blades. Also the 1933-4 fan (4 blades) is a good replacement for the Model A 2 blade but they are also old and subject to fatigue failures.
6. Install a right hand taillight. Most cars came with only a left taillight and are therefore legal (in most states) with only one light but they are sure a lot safer with two. The lights are small compared to modern cars so every little bit helps. Excellent reproduction lights and brackets are available for making this change.
The preceding are probably the best bang for your buck changes and this might be a good place to stop making changes. Changes are definitely an example of "more is not better". While a few changes tend to "personalize" the car, too many changes soon destroy the character of the car. Now for a few more changes. Keep in mind that the necessity for these changes is highly dependent on how you use “your” Model A.
7. Turn signals. Kits are available from suppliers. In today’s traffic hand signals are marginal during the day but not worth much at night.
8. Headlights. The original reflectors were silver plated and tended to tarnish. If you try to polish yours remember that silver is soft and requires a very fine polish formulated for use on silver. Plating companies can resilver your original reflectors or some companies like Uvira [(541) 474-5050] replate your reflectors with aluminum and then apply a coat of glass (trust me, this comes out a lot better than it sounds, this technology is used on mirrors to dissipate heat from communications satellites in space). Are they expensive? Yes. Are they cheaper than hitting something in the road at night due to poor headlights? Probably. Avoid the chrome-plated reflectors available from some suppliers, as they do not reflect enough light. Be sure all of your grounds are good. Apply a drop of solder on the wire connectors at the bottom of the steering column if there is still a problem. If you need really good lights consider changing the car to 12 volts and going to halogen bulbs using an adapter or the high intensity 12-volt bulbs that go into the original sockets that are available from the Ron Francis Wire Works [(800) 292-1940]. When making the change to 12 volts it is most common to use the alternators available from many of the suppliers. If and when I convert my Model A to 12 volts I intend to try to use a 1955-64 Ford 12 volt generator. I feel a generator looks more like it belongs on a Model A.
9. Hydraulic brakes. Never discuss hydraulic brakes with a purist. Never discuss politics (vote counting), religion or hydraulic brakes in mixed company. My personal opinion is that a good set of 1939-49 hydraulic brakes properly installed is a major safety improvement if you intend to drive the car very much or very fast. After having said all of that, I will admit that when I got my 1931 Roadster Pickup the hydraulic brakes were so poorly installed that I converted back mechanical brakes because they would be safer. If you choose to stay with the mechanical brakes consider putting “bands” on the steel brake drums. These are available as reproductions but may frequently be found on otherwise scrap used drums. Another good choice for the mechanical brake system is to use cast iron brake drums. These came out in late 1931 but originals are so rare that you will probably end up buying reproductions.
10. If you would like a few extra horsepower consider a higher compression head. This could take the form of using a 1932-34 head (with its associated 3 bolt water pump), an original Model A high performance “police” head (with a block B cast into the head), a head from Brumfield, or a high compression head from Snyders. These heads are only slightly above the stock compression ratio and can be bolted onto a stock engine without other modifications. If you increase the compression beyond what you get from these heads be sure you understand what other modifications you should make to the engine. If you want to go beyond this in increasing the horsepower there is a chapter (FAST) of the MARC and MAFCA clubs that is dedicated to speed equipment. Information on speed equipment is also available from the Secrets of Speed Society (SOSS)([email protected]).
11. If your rear end ratio is 4.11:1 consider going to a 3.54:1 rear end ratio. If you have a good rear end with a 3.78:1 ratio it would probably not be worth changing. If you have to rebuild the rear end for other reasons definitely go to the 3.54:1 ratio when you have it apart. A recent posting pointed out how small the change in RPM is for a given speed between the 3.78:1 and 3.54:1 ratios. I double-checked the math and it was right. All I know is that my Roadster Pick-up with a 3.54:1 ratio sure runs better than my roadster with a 3.78:1 ratio using the same engine in both vehicles.
12. If other family members are going to drive the car a 1932-34 distributor (or an aftermarket) with automatic advance might be a good idea. If you start the car with the spark lever down you risk breaking the Bendix drive on the starter motor.
This is the point at which I would stop making changes based on the way I use a Model A but there a couple of more you might consider if your situation warrants it.
1. If you have a closed car and live in a hot climate you might consider one of the firewall insulator kits sold by most suppliers. They are patterned after the firewall insulators Ford used beginning in 1932. They are not original but look like they belong there to an untrained eye.
2. A nice change if other family members are driving the car would be the later model Borg Warner transmission with full syncros. I am the only one driving my car and I personally think the original transmission is fine but I have driving Model A’s for the last 40 years.
3. A final concession to other family members (or maybe yourself if you have arthritis) would be to replace the original steering with an F1 pickup steering. This change is not visible without lifting the hood and then it is only visible if you know what you are looking for. Note that this is a bolt in type of change that can be reversed if someone desires to restore the car in the future. If I chose to rebuild the original steering because it needed it, I would suggest going to needle bearings on the sector shaft. I can’t prove they work but I have them in my steering and it works well.
Best of luck and welcome to the hobby,
Charlie Stephens
Charlie Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:42 PM   #19
29er

Hey John:

Lovely car!

This has been an educational thread that I've much enjoyed. In addition to all the comments here, there is a You Tube video by Jack Bahm that may be useful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xkAZil2b78

Mike in Oregon
29er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:44 PM   #20
BRENT in 10-uh-C

^ ^ Nice 'Book' Charlie!! Glad to see someone who actually writes more in a post than I do!! ^ ^

BRENT in 10-uh-C
www.model-a-ford.com
...(...Finally Updated!! )

BRENT in 10-uh-C is offline   Reply With Quote