Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 02-28-2012, 07:23 AM   #41
lschultz

Default Re: Burn Out?

Mr Bill I still a reading and I still a seems like there are lots of fellows on here thats like you so you must be doing something right. Sad to here about your wife but thats a coming to all of us in one form are another. I was in a wreck back in 98 out of work 11 mons + before I could go back to work. There was a time I thought it had come to my time to be put in the box and covered up with dirt but I came out of it but I still and reading what these fellows say on here me more. I confessed years ago that I was a idiot.
2009 Softail Custom (sons)
lschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:35 AM   #42
zzlegend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike V. Florida View Post
That is why he is called Sancho. A man with no honor, one who will sneek around the back of your house when your not not home. There are 4 or 5 of us that Sancho likes send emails and PM's telling us how stupid we are but offers no help here in public.
Thanks for that Mike. Sounds like Sancho would be a good canidate for the "Jerry Springer Show". Perhaps after he reads all these post, he will drop the emails.
zzlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #43
ford1

LOL i love that word Sancho, maybe some day he will figure out what it means and come back to the fold, and join us in some friendly kidding and humor
ford1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #44
ford1

Hey Bill, i knew your wife was very sick, but it came as a surprise that you were ill, you would never know it by your posts, and im like you, i have leukemia and altho its raising hell with my health, it hasnt hurt my sense of humor, i think your posts are funny, it brightens the day to read them, say hi to Pat for me, and tell her im wishing her all the best, Bill also
Old 02-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #45
inex01

Bill, keep on going, really enjoy all your posts.....
Old 02-28-2012, 11:32 AM   #46
ford1

Hey inex01, my last name is also McDonald, are your from the Texas ,Oklahoma area?
Old 02-28-2012, 11:35 AM   #47
Tinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan1929 View Post
You know not everyone is right or has the correct information....But take it with a grain of salt ask a question and you get dozens of ideas to help fix the problem. then its up to you to decide what to do....I love ford barn. not only for the help but also the friendships....
I know I've made some real zingers. Things I have "thought" were right and posted only to be corrected. I welcome it, I want to learn. The great knowledgeable ford guru's here are able to post 5 paragraphs on a 1928 ford cotter pin. Much respect.

I have also posted minor things to get the ball rolling for the guy asking the question. You'd be surprised how people are more apt to participant when correcting someone.
Tinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:46 AM   #48
ford1

Tinker, ive also noticed some posts sit for hours with out a reply, i guess people dont want to be the first to answer, but when the post finally gets an answer every one will join in, most are to bashful or unsure of themselfs to start, but it all works itself out in the end
Old 02-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #49
Tinker

Ya see, there I go and put my foot in my mouth again! I should quit while I'm ahead... assuming that I am ahead.
Tinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #50
BILL WILLIAMSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
Ya see, there I go and put my foot in my mouth again! I should quit while I'm ahead... assuming that I am ahead.
Tinker,
That's alright, many times I learn more from mistakes & screw ups than successes, I never forget the mess ups!
We must always remember to wipe our foot 'afore we place it in our mouth!! Bill W.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #51
Mike V. Florida

Send a message via AIM to Mike V. Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
I know I've made some real zingers. Things I have "thought" were right and posted only to be corrected. I welcome it, I want to learn. The great knowledgeable ford guru's here are able to post 5 paragraphs on a 1928 ford cotter pin. Much respect.

I have also posted minor things to get the ball rolling for the guy asking the question. You'd be surprised how people are more apt to participant when correcting someone.
I could not agree more!
Old 02-29-2012, 03:58 AM   #52
Roadster62

I desided to update my signature after he sent me a PM as well. I hope he understands. Bob
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL WILLIAMSON View Post
Seriously, Family,
Am I "BURNING YOU OUT" with all my B.S, observations, advice, tips, etc?
My "secret admirer" E-Mailed me today and hoped that I spilled a whole bottle of Loctite on my keyboard! (I already destroyed one keyboard with white wine!)
Be honest, I've developed a thick skin and I can cease doing this on a moment's notice. Bill W.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:35 AM   #53
Chris in WNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rogers View Post
Bill, just hand me another beer and lets get on with this stuff. No need to worry about anyone but yourself. My old gran'daddy said, "don't sweat the small stuff and in the end It's all small stuff"!
agree with James.

my Grandpa used to tell me "100 years from now no one will know the difference".

please continue to be our assistant guru, naysayers be damned.......