Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Late V8 (1954+)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
frank long island

Thumbs up york/carlisle

is anyone going to these shows this weekend
frank long island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
bobfrev

Default Re: york/carlisle

usaually go to both, carlisle on friday, stay over night and then down to Yofk on saturday. Work schedule mix up has me missing friday off but weather is looking good for going down to York saturday, With all the talk on the NSRA and post 48 cars i am curious to see what the ratio and type of later cars that will come out. I guess it will help me to decide on going in years to come.
bobfrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:32 PM   #3
paul2748

Going to York Thursday and Friday, Carlisle on Saturday. Hope the weather is good.
paul2748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #4
Old Redneck

Send a message via AIM to Old Redneck Send a message via Yahoo to Old Redneck

I wanted to go to Carlisle but my wife says I don't need to. That women is cold blooded.I wanted to look for a few parts that I needed.I wanted to go Friday and Sat but she says the weather calls for rain.She says I got to many irons in the fire to fool with going to Carlisle.Life goes on I guess. We will be marries 50 years June 25.I think I will buy her a nice car, not a new one maybe a 32 or something she will like.I need to build another garage.I haven't told her about that yet?.She wants me to get our funeral bill out of the way.I told her I would worry about that when the time comes.I let the dogs do a test on the food to make sure that it safe to eat.Could take her sky diving June 25?Think she like that?
Old Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #5
paul2748

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
I wanted to go to Carlisle but my wife says I don't need to. That women is cold blooded.I wanted to look for a few parts that I needed.I wanted to go Friday and Sat but she says the weather calls for rain.She says I got to many irons in the fire to fool with going to Carlisle.Life goes on I guess. We will be marries 50 years June 25.I think I will buy her a nice car, not a new one maybe a 32 or something she will like.I need to build another garage.I haven't told her about that yet?.She wants me to get our funeral bill out of the way.I told her I would worry about that when the time comes.I let the dogs do a test on the food to make sure that it safe to eat.Could take her sky diving June 25?Think she like that?
Going to give her a parachute????? LOL
paul2748 is offline   Reply With Quote