Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 02-25-2020, 12:22 AM   #1
Dennis (EV8G)

Default Exceptional Unrestored 1934 Tudor Sedan

City: West Covina
State: California
Price: 40,000

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
I am listing this 1934 Ford Tudor Sedan on behalf of my dad, Richard Lacy, who has decided downsize his collection. My dad has owned this car since 1994 and it is absolutely one of the nicest, unrestored 1934 Ford's you could ever hope to find. Pristine floor, sills and wheel wells.

Zero rust, 100% mint sheet metal, one older black enamel repaint and what remains of the original upholstery. The paint is older and not perfect but is very presentable and looks great going down the road! All of the cars trim pieces (grill, lights, horns, handles, bumpers, etc...) are original Ford. Everything for the interior is there (visors, rear window shade, handles, ash trays, etc...)

The entire chassis was gone through by my Dad and I about 20 years ago and has less than 500 miles since. The front axle and suspension, rear spring, steering gear, pedals and mechanical brake system were fully rebuild and restored. The rear axle has 4.11 gears and was cosmetically restored. The transmission is the original '34, was completely gone through and has matching VIN# to the frame. The engine is a smooth running 1936 LB (inserted bearings) and has the correct '34 intake, tall oil filler tube and Stromberg 97 carburetor. The entire exhaust system was replaced with a brand new stock-style system. The wiring throughout the car is 100% new and correct and is still 6 volt.

The silver 16" Kelsey wheels are not included with the car. It will include the complete set of Red 17" original wheels and a set of brand new Firestone Deluxe Champion tires to put on them, as well as, a very nice 17" spare wheel cover. Also included are the nice set of original hubcaps and locking spare cap currently on the car. Additionally. the car comes with a rare Potters accessory rear trunk which has matching black paint and was with the car when my Dad bought it. He had it installed for some time but removed it a few years ago.

My Dad's starting price is $40,000 but he will consider a strong offer. This is an exceptional example and won't be given away.

The car is located in Southern California, city of West Covina. For more information please contact Richard Lacy directly: 626-893-6865

For 98 detailed pictures please click on the following link: https://public.fotki.com/deucepu/1934-tudor/