Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > Wanted > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-01-2015, 07:31 PM   #1
Csquire69

Post WTB: 1969-70 LTD Country Squire Parts

City: Oak Lawn (Chicago burb)
State: IL

I'm restoring my one previous owner (a Ford district rep) full-size 1969 Ford LTD Country Squire (woody) station wagon after having it and enjoying it since 1996 (about 18 years now) and I'm also building a custom matching trailer from the rear portion (rear doors back) of another '69 Country Squire partscar so I'm needing A LOT OF or DOUBLE OF parts to finish both projects. I started this project in the summer of 2009 and I had a major gall-bladder attack on January 1st 2010 with a heart attack the same day during the gall bladder attack, I was rushed to the hospital and then into surgery and given a chrome stent that night and sent home 2 days later but on the 5th I had a second heart attack at home and almost died and was rushed to the hospital again and given medication and a long stay ,then after nearly 6 months of rest went under the knife for major open-chest 8-1/2 hour(was supposed to be 3 hours) lower bypass surgery and almost died on the table. So I had to put everything on hold during that time for longer than I wanted to but I'm doing better now I think and I'm raring to go to get everything finally done for cruisin' this spring / summer if at all possible. Only problem is that I'm on disability now (low fixed income)and cannot work and money is very tight so please remember that if you have parts to sell as I've been thru Hell and Back. I don't know how much longer I can do the resto work on these vehicles myself and I cannot afford to pay some shop to do the work either, I wish I could or wish I was in much better health, but I'm not so it's pretty much now or never. I want to "git-r-dun" or die trying. Anyway, Any help with parts or even financially thru my [email protected]
PayPal acct. ??? (Any philanthropists reading this??? ) would very much be highly appreciate. Anyway, other than a fresh paint job, this is the parts that I need so far, Here's the list. I need to find a (non-pitted) complete factory chrome roof-rack with the wind deflector over the rear tailgate window from any 1969-'78 big full-size Ford LTD Country Squire or Mercury Grand Marquis station wagon or mid-sized Torino wagon, Mercury Montego wagon, Cougar wagon or Villager wagon, etc. These cars all have a similar rack. This would be for my matching trailer so any of the above cars will work. as the trailer car never actually had one. I also need both rear complete doors or door shells (no rust holes or major dents) from a '69 ONLY (70 doors are dfferent) Country Squire wagon ONLY , (again these are for my matching trailer, the originals on the trailer are way too rusty to repair, plus they are also dented up) , I also need both left and right side quarter panel fiberglass woodgrain surround moldings,(non-broken with attaching clips if possible, no breakage, no major cracks or chipped with missing chunks, but can need total redo as long as they are all there since I'm restoring them anyway) I need pretty much double of those moldings as some are missing on the trailer and some others are chipped or broken in half on the rear sides of the car. Also needing interior left rear inside door upholstery panel for inside trailer (prefer black, but any color will do) for 1969 ONLY as '70 inside dr. panels are completely different like the 1970 doors. I could actually use all 4 inside door panels if you have them This next part is very important to get asap, and probably the hardest to find I need one complete rear compartment center storage well floor sheet metal (under the folding kiddie jump seats in the wayback or storage area under main rear floor) Mine is rotted completely away and too bad to repair as there is basically nothing left so I need either an N.O.S. well (I have the part number somewhere, I found an NOS Ford piece online last year in a Michigan Ford Dealer but was a day late and a dollar short and too sick to go get it) or a nice non-rusted (from a southern partscar or junkyard ???) used section freshly cut from a car's storage well and to about 6"s up all 4 sides or up to the top. I am also needing a good clean used dashpad or repro plastic repair panel . (another HTF part) mine just split right down the middle last winter when temps outside dropped to -7 (Don't understand, it was perfect before then and well taken care of with ArmorAll monthly, so maybe just too darn cold) Again I prefer a black one but color doesn't really matter as long as pad has no cracks or rips or tears. I can paint or dye it black if necessary. The Car will be put in heated indoor storage from now on in the winter months, last few years got super-chilled outside with below zero temps. Another HTF replacement part is I'm looking for is a factory 1969-70 Ford Galaxie, Galaxie 500 or XL and same year Mercury counterpart U-bar shifter type center console. Must be complete with no broken parts, must have shifter and shifter linkage too. This console was only used for 69-70 Ford and Mercury Full-size cars (68 is slighty different) but some very early production 1971 Ford LTD Convertibles had it too as Ford had leftovers from 1970 and offered it on early '71 LTD's only . I have a nice complete (with shifter and linkage) used '68 Galaxie 500 XL center console in the car now to trade or will pay cash if price is right for a correct year '69-'70 unit. Could use a complete '69 XL or LTD complete front grille (hide-away headlights, and all parts fender to fender) to put on my custom matching trailer frontend ( It doesn't have to be super nice, just all there, it will be sanded down and powder coated and/or painted anyway.) And FINALLY, I Also need both front diecast fender extensions too with both good aluminum eyebrow molding trim. Or could possibly just buy a complete or partially complete'69 Country Squire (woody) partscar if you have one or know of one for sale somewhere, the closer to Chicago the better but will consider anywhere as long as the price is right (very, very cheap) and non rusted or has good clean doors. If it has a running or non running FE-390 big-block engine that would be great too as I could use the engine from it but I guess I probably can afford and prefer the parts only and that's only because of very limited space here for a partscar to be taken apart(new nextdoor neighbor is a Cook County Sherriff and I know he will complain about junk cars and tattle-tale on me to the local-yocals ) but I will consider a partscar if has all or most of the parts that I need. I will just have to hide it inside or somewhere. Email me if you can help, serious ONLY PLEASE. Thanks and God Bless , Kenny. MY EMAIL: [email protected] or [email protected]

03-01-2015.

Last edited by Csquire69; 03-01-2015 at 08:29 PM.
Csquire69 is offline   Reply With Quote