Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-13-2012, 09:32 PM   #1
Hereford

Default 1956 Lincoln Premier 2 Door Hardtop

City: Nashville
State: TN
Price: $25K (neg)

Here's one of the kids behind the car for fun...

I recently picked this up at auction, I knew I wasn't going to keep it but I liked it and bid on it and won the dang thing! I've also got a Packard coming so this can't stay but it is a fascinating car to say the least. I will be as honest about this car as I know, it's not my intentions to make it better than it is.

I drove it home about 3 miles and the motor ran good, brakes needed to be pushed hard to stop. I was amazed that all 4 power windows worked just as they should! Lights work inside as should also, doors shut good and fairly tight. I haven't done anything to the car at all and don't plan to--just need to sell it.

I would rate the paint as a 20 footer and it has blemishes & repairs here and there. I rate 6-7 out of a 10 on the paint. Everything seems to be there and I'm fairly certain from my experience that the interior is the original! Interior and inside of the car I would rate a 7 out of 10. Undercarriage has typical surface rust and could use a good cleaning. Trunk is huge and looks good with only some surface rust. The car is around 19 ft. long! Tires are in good shape. If you are interested and have questions please ask and I'll answer honestly and look at anything for you and take pics as you request. I would say if someone wanted to completely restore the car to perfect it would be an ideal easy candidate because it's complete and solid. But I would also say you could sort it out and rive it as is and enjoy the heck out of it. It's a rare 50s 2 dr. HT for sure, you don't see many of these Lincolns anywhere. Well, that's my sales pitch just ask away if you are interested. I would rather avoid Ebay but we'll just see what happens here. I'm not trying to get rich here but if the money is right when I sell her I've been wanting to buy a 24 foot enclosed car trailer-- So, I would consider transporting her to the buyer. I don't have to but if it was easier for you I could. Sorry for so long but just wanted to be as specific as possible. It's a condition #3 car.

Last edited by Hereford; 06-14-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Hereford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:34 PM   #2
Hereford

Default Re: 1956 Lincoln Premier 2 Door Hardtop

Forgot my phone #615-519-6809

Price is negotiable, just want to sell it.

Thanks
Hereford is offline   Reply With Quote