Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > Wanted > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 11-14-2014, 12:40 AM   #1
jvo

Default Need passenger door for 57 Retractable

City: Lethbridge
State: AB

I need a passenger door for a 57 retractable or convertible. Need the whole door, window trim, vent window, sheet metal, etc. I would need it shipped to a warehouse in Montana, where I could pick it up. The warehouse accepts all shipments from UPS, Fedex, and U.S. Post.
I live in Canada and drive down to import my own parts. You would not need to ship it out of the country. Thanks.
jvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 01:40 AM   #2
jvo

Default Re: Need vent window for 57 Retractable

I have decided to use my Ranchero doors for my project, but I still need a vent window assembly for the passenger side from a 57 retractable or convertible. I am building a one off project. Putting all my Ranchero parts onto a Fairlane platform. Its a big project, and the one stumbling block I have is I need this vent window assembly, as well as the stainless trim that goes around the top and back edge of the main window glass also.
I am going to cut the tops off my Ranchero doors and turn them into "hardtop" doors to use on this project. Using the Fairlane cowl, windshield, and floor pan, as well as the rear quarter panels, in conjunction with the Ranchero parts. That is why I need this passenger side vent window.
I already have one for the driver's side. Thank you for any help.
Old 12-22-2014, 07:43 PM   #3
jvo

Default Re: Need passenger door for 57 Retractable

Got one on the way. Thanks for the replies, appreciate it. Moderators can delete this ad now.