View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #32
Franchise_24

Angry Re: Vendor Disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRENT in 10-uh-C View Post
Gosh, maybe I am just different but I think much of this is perception. Mike, suppose I live close by and you call me asking if I can come over and give you a hand moving something. I say "Sure, be there in 15 minutes!" Now suppose it actually take 20 minutes before I arrive. Did I lie to you when I wasn't there in exactly 15 minutes like I said? Maybe my intentions were pure but I was delayed a few minutes while I had to run back into the house to go pee.

Again, while we have only heard one side of the story, it kinda appears the vendors were honest or forthcoming when later asked if it was imported. If they had argued and tried to cover it up, maybe I would feel different about their business ethics but based on my perception, it just has the appearance of a mistake. I guess it is also unclear to me whether they were unwilling to take the merchandise back, --or whether they were actually asked to give some type of compensation.

Read the bold. So basically, they were honest about it when they got caught that they were advertising a product as made in the USA when in fact it was not. Every time someone has a comment about a vendor there is Brent chiming in on why it really isn't the vendors fault. Why is that Brent?