View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 11:29 PM   #14
Stan/MO.

Default Re: Removing & reinstalling body

wi0v... That definatley makes it mobil thanks for the pic.
spike... My car is a 30 coupe...and the frame is 30 coupe, had a 30 coupe body on it. A very nice guy on the H.A.M.B. bought it as an unfinished restoration, and took the body off and built a hotrod. Luckily they started the restoration from the ground up. The frame and running gear has been totally restored from the radiator back. New radiator, rebuilt motor, new clutch,trans, and rear end..new brakes, new springs and shackles, everything new on the front end. Anything you can think of has been done and done properly on this frame and running gear. The only thing you can hear when the motor is running is the exhaust. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging, that's not my intention, I'm just happy to tell someone about it. I'd like to find out who did all the work. I was told the original owner didn't do the work himself, he had a restoration shop do it. All I know is it has everything my car needed...and that put me way ahead of the game, plus it was only 200 miles from my place. Sorry for being so windy, but to say the least, I'm Thrilled!!!!!
Stan/MO. is offline   Reply With Quote