View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #16
Kohnke Rebabbitting

Default Re: model A and model B lifters

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordgarage View Post
What theories are you referring to?
Maybe you should read the referenced page before you shoot your mouth off again.

I find it interesting that despite your numerous self-proclamations and advertising, I have never known or heard of anyone in 40 years in the hobby who has admitted to having one of your engines, or any testimonial from a customer on Ford Barn.

Lots of favorable testimonials on FB for a number of other Model A engine rebuilders, but none for you. That says a lot to me.
Well Falter, it is like this, I haven't needed any testimonials after the first 4, or 5 years that we were in business, and it is anything but a Hobby. It got a little slim with in the 4, to 6 Months after 911, not much work ahead, but always work. Most of our work is for the machine shops that rebuild the Engines, in Laymen terms Falter they say they have to use rebuilt bearings that don't blow up, as they would have to make the warranty's good, as my Dad always said, if you don't have time to do anything RIGHT, when are you going to find time to do it OVER. One, thing, we are NOT just Model A engine rebuliders, we Do ALL ENGINES. I know some times I sound like I am bragging, but Falter, there just isn't any other way to say it for me, and if I can't back it up, I don't say it. With that said, I have learned much on the Ford Barn also, not so much mechanical, but all the changes, in the Model, T, A, B, and V-8's. I will tell you another way that you don't have to have Testimonials. I started a band, of country, Bluegrass, and 50's, in 1977, In 6 Months of our first booking, we were full a year in advance, and all the time after that, and we didn't have to take anybody along with us for Testimonials, that we had played a Wedding Dance , Bars, and Rodeo's, we even played for 3 Divorce's, Heck of a Party.

Last edited by Kohnke Rebabbitting; 09-11-2011 at 11:50 PM.
Kohnke Rebabbitting is offline   Reply With Quote