View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 06:11 AM   #22
reggiedog

Question Milwaukee Ford Plant ( Hospital )

HI:

I'm looking for any and all photo's inside or outside of the Old Ford Plant in Milwaukee, WI at 2185 N. Prospect Ave. Either when it was a Ford Plant or when it was a Hospital.

As I'm looking for any and all kinds of picture's that anyone has of anything that involves that Ford Plant in Milwaukee WI in the 20's and early 30's. As I know that the News Papers have a few pics in them when Ford was running the Plant.

And I'm also know and are looking for any and all information that anyone has on that plant like the day to day stuff or any kind of the production records on that plant.

Or anything of what that plant sent out to it's dealers back in the day of the Model T's and the Model A's as I think I already have some of it already but I'm not sure as to what I have for sure. That's why I would like to find some more of them as I only have bits and pieces of them as of now.

So if anyone has something that has something to do with the Milwaukee Wisconsin Ford Plant Please let me know as I will more then likely buy them from you. But they have to have something to do with Just the Ford Plant in Milwaukee, WI during the 20's and early 30's years MODEL A YEARS ONLY.

Thanks Reggiedog
reggiedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)