View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #17
rotorwrench

Default Re: Has any one had issues with Bradley Floor pans company ?

I guess I'm too much of a cheep skate. I make my own floor patches. As long as I have enough left of an original to help me make the paterns, I'm good to go. If they were rusted gone I think I'd try to find an EFV8 member that would be kind enough to let me use their car for the measurements. If not I'd go by photographs and scale them up with known control points for measuring. I usually try to pay a better price for a car that needs less work in this department if I can. Time is not on my side. I definitely don't have the patients to wait on someone else when I can diddle fart as slow as they can on my own projects. They might not be perfect but they are better than the Flintstone mobile for sure.

It takes time to do this stuff. Mr Bradley would be ahead of the game if he could at least give the customer a reasonable schedule and then stick by it to a reasonable degree. He provides a service that a lot of other metal shapers out there can do and do quickly but his price may be a lot better than a "by the hour" man would have but I just have nothing to compare. He's not the only one out there that works this way either but It has been more often than not that he delivered, just not take your money and run. At least as far as I've always heard.
rotorwrench is offline   Reply With Quote