View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 12:50 AM   #62
tomcarman

Default Re: Anyone else heard or know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw View Post
tomcarman, my uncle emailed me back that he had deleted the email that was sent to him that had the referenced the sources for the wind farm turbine information. Sorry but I am unable to relay them to you. Bill
Thank you for the followup. As previously stated I remain skeptical that EV is at this point in development a viable primary source without further technological evolution. Without question in my opinion the science has not been transparently conveyed to the general public who will ultimately be paying for it all. Keep in mind I am not opposed to EV as it has many advantages over the internal combustion engine, however I am opposed to the mandated phase out and political aspersions in trade for votes. I assume most of us resent having the Government shoving this down our throats instead of the "Free Market" developing it affordably and for the masses. (See Model T development for further reference). As a footnote in the event I get banned for posting this I take no joy in political commentary however I believe this directly affects this hobby and automotive history in general. In addition the reason for my original question in post #42 is there is so much "stuff" posted on the internet that appears as factual, for some unknown reason (Yea Right) credible sources never seem to be cited. I believe that if one makes a claim, statement or otherwise an analyses to be presumed as fact then reliable and and verifiable sources ought to be referenced.

Last edited by tomcarman; 12-10-2021 at 01:17 AM.
tomcarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)